MINISTRY OF CULTURE OF UKRAINE
INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF THE PRESERVATION AND RESTORATION OF CULTURAL PROPERTY (ICCROM)
NATIONAL KYIV-PECHERSK HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL PRESERVE
We invite you to participate in the Conference of ICCROM Ukraine
“Adaptation of Cultural Heritage Monuments to Modern Use
for the Purpose of their Preservation”
which will take place on October 22-23, 2020 in the
National Kyiv-Pechersk Historical and Cultural Preserve
The working languages of the Conference are Ukrainian and English.
Materials of the Conference in Ukrainian or English will be published in a separate edition.
For the purpose of proper preparation of the Conference, the Organizing Committee accepts application forms (attached) for the participation in the event and texts of the papers drawn up in accordance with the requirements until June 26, 2020.
Requirements for the Conference papers:
- presence of UDC index, key words and summary (in Ukrainian and English);
- size of the article: up to 18 thousand characters in printed and electronic form;
- text: font is 14 point size, style - Times New Roman, line interval - 1,5;
- mandatory use of a non-breaking space (standard combination of keyboard keys: Shift + Alt + space or Ctrl + Alt + space) between initials and surnames, general and proper names, dates and abbreviations;
- the general list of the used literature and sources, which is obligatorily and given at the end of the text (font is 12 point size, line interval is 1), is drawn up according to the requirements set up by the Higher Attestation Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine with reference to the materials, subject for specialized publication; the sources are numbered according to the arrangement of their use in the text; in the archival sources search cipher is separated by comma;
- the indexes of references in the text are indicated by square brackets with ordinary numbers (e.g.: in literature – [1, p. 15]), where the first numeral is the source number in the list, the second is the page number;
- graphics (illustrations, diagrams, schemes etc.) is drawn up in separate files in the format *.jpg or *.tiff at least 10x15 cm, where 10 cm is the base (smaller) side, the other side – according to proportions. Captions to the illustrations are provided in a separate list under the list of sources and literature. References to the illustration numbers are obligatory and put in brackets in the text of the article.
We kindly ask you to respect the deadlines for submission and requirements for materials!
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to edit and correct materials (through their literary and technical modifications) and decide on selective publication of the articles in accordance with their scientific importance and compliance with the terms of submission by the authors.
The authors bear responsibility for the authenticity of the presented facts, completeness of the line of thought, systematic coverage of the issues under research, correct writing of proper nouns and geographical names as well as references to the sources and literature.
Travel, accommodation and meals expenses are covered by the sending organization.
Address: 9 Lavrska Str., Kyiv, 01015, Ukraine
Contact phones: +38(044) 406-63-56, +38(044) 406-63-19, +38(067) 209-80-87.
Contact person: Anatoliy Antonyuk, National Coordinator of ICCROM office in Ukraine
APPLICATION FORM by the link